1. You are stuck in a 12-year perpetual hot flash and would do anything for relief.
2. You actually enjoy the feeling of your nostrils freezing shut. (You also enjoy the feeling of tetanus shots and a bikini-wax, and may want to get some professional counseling around this.)
3. You hate mosquitos. I mean, really hate mosquitos.
4. You dread even the mention of summer after seeing a co-worker at the beach last summer wearing a thong.
5. You like being able to stick an arm out the door to chill your bottle of Pinot Grigio in a matter of seconds.
6. You finally broke down and bought one of those expensive North Face coats and need to get your money’s worth, dammit!
7. Hearing the words “Polar Vortex” on the news makes you feel like you’re in a really cool sci-fi flick. As a side note, you are also socially awkward and addicted to “The Big Bang Theory.”
8. You’ve been spending too much time indoors with your good friends, Ben and Jerry; you’re praying that the hot color for this spring’s tank tops is camouflage.
9. You live in Boca Raton. (In which case, no offense, but we hate you.)
10. The warm fire, the hot toddies, the snuggling together under an afghan—what can you say? Winter is working for you. You can’t afford anything messing up your game.
Here’s hoping that #10 is the most common reason!
Any others? Post them below.
Leave a Comment